Me Made May 2021

Can you believe that it's almost May? I feel like each time I sit down to write a blog post I'm blown away with how long it's been since the last one. 😅 While last year seemed to crawl by, this year is zooming. This month I've been busy sewing for 3 different friends that welcomed new babies and several kid capsules. I've been in a bit of a sewing slump and just not feeling the joy that sewing using provides. I'm hopeful that rediscovering some of my older handmade makes in the upcoming month will bring the sewing joy back. 

With that, I'm happy to join in for my third year of MeMadeMay hosted by SoZoWhatDoYouKnow. I'm here to make my pledge and put my goals in writing. That seems to get me to focus and follow through a bit better. 😉

Last year I blogged about my goals and how it went. This year, not much has changed. I'm already wearing memade daily like I have been for several years. I don't have many gaps in my wardrobe of items to sew because my closet is so so so full. My closet seems like the best place to start with my goals and above all else, I'm keeping it simple. I pledge to...

1. Purge or pass on a minimum of 30 items or one per day. 

2. Sew a pattern I already own but haven't made, once a week. I have several already planned out that I'd like to get done!

3. "Dress up" at least once a week. I loved this challenge last year and want to continue it. 

I'll be documenting my outfit of the days through my instagram and hope to have a full roundup at the end of the month. 

Comments

Popular Posts